Upcoming privacy laws and how you can protect your business
A BRIEF OVERVIEW
IT CAN HELP YOU AVOID FINES AND LAWSUITS
- European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA);
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA); and
- Nevada's Revised Statutes Chapter 603A and SB220.
These laws were created to protect the consumers of those states and countries, not the businesses. This means that these laws can apply to businesses outside of those states and countries and may apply to you
if you collect the personal information of or enter into transactions with consumers from the European Union, California or Nevada.
NEW PRIVACY BILLS AND THEIR EFFECT
The solution: Jason Cyr Design
For $10/month and a $100 setup fee, you will receive the following policies to protect your
- Terms of Service;
- Disclaimer; and
- End User License Agreement.